Annapurna Base Camp trek
About The Trip
The Annapurna region is one of the fascinating lands of biodiversity and it is the largest protected area of Nepal known as the Annapurna Conversation Area (ACA). The unique biodiversity, the scenic grandeur in combination with the multi-cultural and multi ethnic diversity make it the world’s popular Trekking destinations from the past many decades.
Throughout the journey one can get the Great opportunity to see world’s most spectacular Himalayan views of HimChuli(6441m), Annapurna South(7219m), Annapurna I(8091m) Ganagapurna(7454M), Annapurna III(7575m) and Machhapuchhre(6998m) with experience of traditional and cultural local village life of ethnic Groups like Gurungs in Ghandruk village , Magars in Gorepani(poon hill) and similarly Thakali in mustang which have their own different language, tradition, history, norms and values.
- Itinerary Details
- Cost Included/Excluded
- Photo Gallery
Day 01: Upon Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
Our airport representative assists you at Tribhuwan International airport and transfer to hotel and overnight at hotel on BB basis.
Day 02: Tour preparation and leisure activities
After breakfast our representative and trekking guide will assists you at your hotel and short brief about the trip and document and permit preparation for the trekking and rest of time leisure activities.
Day 03: Kathmandtu to Pokhara (fly)
Our trekking guide will assists you at your hotel and transfer to domestic terminal for your flight to pokhara and assists with porters and drive to Nayapol and around 04 hrs trek to Ulleri and overnight at lodge on full board basis.
Day 04: Ulleri to Ghorepani (05hrs)
After breakfast trek to Ghorpani with the spectacular view of mountains and natural biodiversity and overnight at lodge on full board basis.
Day 05: Ghorepani to Tadapani (05 hrs)
Early morning wakeup call and 45 min. hike up to poon hill and sightseeing of glorious view of mountains range like Annapurna, fishtail, daulagiri and many more and back to hotel and after breakfast trek to tadapani and overnight at hotel on full board basis.
Day 06: Tadapani to Chomrang (05 hrs)
after breakfast, trek to chomrang with the view of beautiful deep forest and snowcapped mountains and overnight at lodge. (B,L,D)
Day 07: Chomrong to Bamboo (05 hrs)
after breakfast, trek to Bamboo a small settlement area to provide tourists, visitors an accommodation and overnight at lodge. (B,L,D)
Day 08: Bamboo to Deurali (05 hrs)
after breakfast, trek to Deurali with the glorious view of mountains and natural unspoiled landscapes and deep forest and overnight at lodge. (B,L,D)
Day 09: Deurali to Annapurna Base camp (05 hrs)
After breakfast trek to Annapurna base camp and enjoy the spectacular view of Annapurna mountain, Fish tail and many more and overnight at Annapurna base camp lodges. (B,L,D)
Day 10: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (07 hrs)
after breakfast, trek back to Bamboo with the life time memory of Annapurna base camp and overnight at lodge. (B,L,D)
Day 11: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (05 hrs)
after breakfast, trek to Jhinu Danda a small gurung village and rest of time leisure activities and one can also visit hot water spring for relaxation and overnight at lodge. (B,L,D)
Day 12: Jhinu Danda to Pokhara Via Nayapool (06hrs)
After breakfast trek down to Nayapool and drive to pokhara by local vechicle and transfer to hotel and rest of time leisure activities and overnight at hotel on BB basis.
Day 13: Pokhara to Kathmandu (06 hrs)
After breakfast drive back to kahtmnadu by tourist bus and transfer to hotel and at evening farewell dinner at typical Nepali restaurant with cultural show and overnight at hotel on BB basis
Day 14: Final Departure
Our representative assists you at your hotel and transfer to tribhuwan International Airport for your final departure
- All pick up and drop services
- Expert trekking guide during trekking
- KTM-PKR airfare
- PKR-KTM tourist bus
- All meals during trekking
- Tourist standard at Kathmandu and pokhara on BB basis
- TIMS and Conservation fee as applicable
- One porter for Two pax(can carry 25 kg max)
- International airfare
- Personnel expenses
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu and pokhara
- Unforeseen events due to nature
You may also like
- Langtang valley is one of the famous trekking sites in Nepal after Annapurna region and Everest region, the preserved area offers a wide variety of Himalayan scenic beauty and one can encounter with the close view of verities of landscape, natural flora and…Read More
- The national trust for nature conservation (NTNC) and the Annapurna conservation area project (ACAP) jointly introduce to explore the rich gurung culuture, tradition and life style with the unique blending of beautiful landscape in between two beautiful…Read More
- Hot spring Tatopnai trekking offers one of the picturesque view of mountains which lies in Annapurna conservation area one of the gate way of popular destination named Annapurna circuit with the settlement of ethnic communities like Gurungs, Puns, Magars…Read More
- Tamangs are one of the largest ethnic group of Nepal mostly found in central region of Nepal mainly follows Tibetan Buddhism and rich in their own tradition and culture and this tour is designed to know the inner culture, tradition, norms and values of…Read More
- The Ghorepani circuit Trek is the fascinating land with the unique biodiversity, the scenic grandeur in combination with the multi-cultural and multi ethnic diversity make it the world’s popular Trekking destinations where Ghandruk is popular for its…Read More
- Beyond the paradise Everest Base Camp has been a popular destination for trekkers and expedition lovers before the very first expeditions to the Nepalese side of Everest in the 1953 by Tenzing Norge Sherpa and Edmund Hilary. Standing at 8,850metres its…Read More
Our Top Offers
Buddhist Pilgrimage TourLord Buddha was born in the western Nepal. This is the place belongs… Read More
Hindu pilgrimage ToursHindu pilgrimage package tour is a perfect Tours package to be spent in… Read More
Kathmandu Valley TourNepal is steeped in numerous legends, myths and folklore that are entwined… Read More