Tamang Heritage Trail
About The Trip
Tamangs are one of the largest ethnic group of Nepal mostly found in central region of Nepal mainly follows Tibetan Buddhism and rich in their own tradition and culture and this tour is designed to know the inner culture, tradition, norms and values of indigenous Tamang community where one can enjoy or research the ancient history, culture and tradition of Tamang community mixing with enjoyable or unforgettable memories with natural flora and fauna of the area.
- Itinerary Details
- Cost Included/Excluded
- Photo Gallery
Day 1: Upon Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
Arrival in Kathmandu International Airport and meet with our airport representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Refreshment, relax. Stay Overnight in Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Syabrubesi( 08 hrs drive)
Our expert trekking guide will assists you at your hotel and transfer to Machhapokhari Buspark and drive to Syabrubesi by local Bus or Jeep and during the drive you can enjoy the natural views of lantang, lirung and ganesh himal on the way with the flow of holy Trishuli river and overnight at Lodge on Full board basis.
Day 03: Syabrubesi to Gatlang Village (7 hrs trek)
After breakfast continue your trek to traditional and typical tamang village called Gatlang visit parbati kund(pond) which offers you the nautral beauty with ancients old Buddhist monastery and overnight at lodge on full board basis
Day 4: Gatlang Village to Tatopani (7 hrs trek)
After breakfast trek to tatopani (hot spring water) passing through many chhortens with scared mounds of rocks and deep forests and after reaching tatopani one can take a natural holy bath which is believed to washes away all the pains and aches and overnight at lodge on full board basis.
Day 5: Tatopani to Nagthali (5 hrs trek)
After breakfast continue your trek through deep forest with the panaromic view of Shishapangama, Ganesh Himal, Tibet himal with old and typical Buddhist monastery and overnight at lodge on Full board basis.
Day 6: Nagthali to Timure (7 hrs trek)
Early morning wakeup call and view of sunrise and scenic view of Himalayas and trek to Timure and overnight at lodge on Full board basis.
Day 7: Excursion to Rasuwagadhi and back to Timure
After breakfast trek to historical fort Rasuwagadhi and this is also known as old route to Tibet and after sightseeing the fort back to lodge and overnight at lodge on Full board basis.
Day 8: Trek from Timure to Briddhim (6 hrs trek)
After breakfast continue the trek to another typical tamang village which offers Himalayan typical tamang culture and sightseeing of the old historical monastery and overnight at lodge of community based selected houses on full board basis.
Day 9: Briddhim village to Syabrubesi (6 hrs trek)
After breakfast trek down to syabrubesi and rest of time leisure activities and overnight at lodge on full board basis.
Day 10: Syabrubesi to Kathmandu (08 hrs drive)
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu by local bus or jeep and transfer to hotel and overnight at hotel on BB basis.
Day 11: Final Departure
our airport representative assists you at your hotel and transfer to Tribhuwan International Airport for your final departure to your next destination.
- All pick up and drop services
- Expert trekking guide during trekking
- KTM- Syaprubesi –KTM local Jeep or local bus
- All meals during trekking
- Luxurious tourist standard accommodation at Kathmandu on BB basis
- TIMS card and conservation fees as applicable
- International airfare
- Personnel expenses
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu and pokhara
- Unforeseen events due to nature
You may also like
- The Annapurna region is one of the fascinating lands of biodiversity and it is the largest protected area of Nepal known as the Annapurna Conversation Area (ACA). The unique biodiversity, the scenic grandeur in combination with the multi-cultural and multi…Read More
- Langtang valley is one of the famous trekking sites in Nepal after Annapurna region and Everest region, the preserved area offers a wide variety of Himalayan scenic beauty and one can encounter with the close view of verities of landscape, natural flora and…Read More
- The national trust for nature conservation (NTNC) and the Annapurna conservation area project (ACAP) jointly introduce to explore the rich gurung culuture, tradition and life style with the unique blending of beautiful landscape in between two beautiful…Read More
- Hot spring Tatopnai trekking offers one of the picturesque view of mountains which lies in Annapurna conservation area one of the gate way of popular destination named Annapurna circuit with the settlement of ethnic communities like Gurungs, Puns, Magars…Read More
- The Ghorepani circuit Trek is the fascinating land with the unique biodiversity, the scenic grandeur in combination with the multi-cultural and multi ethnic diversity make it the world’s popular Trekking destinations where Ghandruk is popular for its…Read More
- Beyond the paradise Everest Base Camp has been a popular destination for trekkers and expedition lovers before the very first expeditions to the Nepalese side of Everest in the 1953 by Tenzing Norge Sherpa and Edmund Hilary. Standing at 8,850metres its…Read More
Our Top Offers
Buddhist Pilgrimage TourLord Buddha was born in the western Nepal. This is the place belongs… Read More
Hindu pilgrimage ToursHindu pilgrimage package tour is a perfect Tours package to be spent in… Read More
Kathmandu Valley TourNepal is steeped in numerous legends, myths and folklore that are entwined… Read More