Ghorepani Circuit Trek
About The Trip
The Ghorepani circuit Trek is the fascinating land with the unique biodiversity, the scenic grandeur in combination with the multi-cultural and multi ethnic diversity make it the world’s popular Trekking destinations where Ghandruk is popular for its natural and cultural attraction with the different norms and values of ethnic group Gurungs in Ghandruk and Magars in Gorepani(Poon hill) etc. which lies in world’s popular destination Annapurna trekking route and it is the largest protected area of Nepal, best known as the Annapurna Conversation Area (ACA).
During this one can enjoy the natural beauty of Nepal with the spectacular view of snowcapped mountains like Annapurna, fishtail, Dhualagiri and many more in front of your eyesight. So, this trail is one of the best and popular destinations for the trekking lover visitors from the past many decades.
- Itinerary Details
- Cost Included/Excluded
- Photo Gallery
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu International Airport,
Upon arrival in Kathmandu International Airport pickup by Ghale Treks representative then transfer to Hotel, rest of time free leisure, Overnight at Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu – Pokhara (fly),
Early morning, transfer to Airport for fly to Pokhara takes 30 minutes by domestic flight. Then drive to Nayapul (1010meters) and trek to Tikhedhunga (1570meters) 3 hours. We begin our trek at Nayapul after 1 hour driving by private vehicle from Pokhara. After 15 minutes short walk along the bank of the Modi Khola, we reach Birethanti (1015meters) a large village that has many shops and teahouses. From there, the trail continues through the village. The trail follows the north bank of the Bhurungdi Khola. From there, the trail climbs steadily up the side of the valley to Hile at 1495m and after the short climb, we reach Tikhedhunga at 1570meters. Today’s walk offers a short and relatively easy day, during the journey which allows us to become used to the experience of trekking in Nepal. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 03: Tikhedhunga – Ghorepani (2840m. 5hrs.),
We begin our journey with a steep climb to Ulleri. Ulleri is a large Magar village at 2070meters. The trail then continues to ascend more gently, through fine forests of oak and rhododendrons towards Banthanti at 2250meters. Then we trek towards Nangethanti at 2460m. After an hour of walking this brings you to Ghorepani at 2840meters. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 04: Ghorepani – Tadapani (2610m. 6hrs),
Today, very early in the morning, we start an hour hiking to Poon Hill at elevation of 3210meters, a brilliant spectacle; this vantage point provides an unobstructed view of sunrise over the high Himalayas. There we spend about 1 hour, we then return to Ghorepani we take a hot breakfast at the hotel then we trek to Tadapani (2610meters). Along the trail towards Tadapani, we make climb along ridges and through pine and rhododendron forests to Deurali (2960meters). After that we descend to the Banthanti, we then turn off to Tadapani. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 05: Tadapani – Ghandruk (1940m 4hrs.),
From Tadapani the trail descends through forests to Ghandruk. Ghandruk is a village of Gurung people, one of the ethnic groups of Nepal; they have their own dialect, culture, costume, and life style. Ghandruk is also home to many Gurkha soldiers. It is a famous destination for trekkers as it is known for its beautiful mountain views and within easy reach from Pokhara and Kathmandu. We have the afternoon to visit the Annapurna conservation office, Museum and explore the village. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 06: Ghandruk – Nayapul (1010m.),
Trek to Nayapul (1010 meters) and drive to Pokhara. Today, we are going to end our trek at Nayapul after a short drive back to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Kathmandu – Pokhara (by tourist bus),
Early morning, transfer to Pokhara tourist bus station for drive back to Kathmandu takes around 6 hours, check in Hotel Manaslu in Kathmandu, overnight.
Day 08: Final Departure
Departure After breakfast transfer to airport fly onward.
- Airport pick up and drop services
- TIMS and Conservation Permit
- Luxurious vehicle during the sightseeing trip
- Expert English Speaking trekking Guide
- Kathmandu – Pokhara Airfare
- Pokhara – Kathmandu Luxurious Tourist Bus
- Meals on full board basis during trekking
- Twin sharing Rooms at Pokhara and Kathmandu on BB basis
- International air tickets
- Nepal travel visas
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Unforeseen events due to nature
- Beverages (Alcohols, Water, Cock, etc)
- Others, which is not mentioned at service includes.
You may also like
- The Annapurna region is one of the fascinating lands of biodiversity and it is the largest protected area of Nepal known as the Annapurna Conversation Area (ACA). The unique biodiversity, the scenic grandeur in combination with the multi-cultural and multi…Read More
- Langtang valley is one of the famous trekking sites in Nepal after Annapurna region and Everest region, the preserved area offers a wide variety of Himalayan scenic beauty and one can encounter with the close view of verities of landscape, natural flora and…Read More
- The national trust for nature conservation (NTNC) and the Annapurna conservation area project (ACAP) jointly introduce to explore the rich gurung culuture, tradition and life style with the unique blending of beautiful landscape in between two beautiful…Read More
- Hot spring Tatopnai trekking offers one of the picturesque view of mountains which lies in Annapurna conservation area one of the gate way of popular destination named Annapurna circuit with the settlement of ethnic communities like Gurungs, Puns, Magars…Read More
- Tamangs are one of the largest ethnic group of Nepal mostly found in central region of Nepal mainly follows Tibetan Buddhism and rich in their own tradition and culture and this tour is designed to know the inner culture, tradition, norms and values of…Read More
- Beyond the paradise Everest Base Camp has been a popular destination for trekkers and expedition lovers before the very first expeditions to the Nepalese side of Everest in the 1953 by Tenzing Norge Sherpa and Edmund Hilary. Standing at 8,850metres its…Read More
Our Top Offers
Buddhist Pilgrimage TourLord Buddha was born in the western Nepal. This is the place belongs… Read More
Hindu pilgrimage ToursHindu pilgrimage package tour is a perfect Tours package to be spent in… Read More
Kathmandu Valley TourNepal is steeped in numerous legends, myths and folklore that are entwined… Read More