Hot Spring Tatopani Trekking
About The Trip
Hot spring Tatopnai trekking offers one of the picturesque view of mountains which lies in Annapurna conservation area one of the gate way of popular destination named Annapurna circuit with the settlement of ethnic communities like Gurungs, Puns, Magars etc with dense rhododendron forests and during this tour one can enjoy the natural hot spring bath at the bank of kaligandaki river known as the deepest gorge of world which is used for treatment of varies diseases and relaxation for tourists who came from the long treks and as we all know poon hill is one of the best venue to observe the scenic beauty of mountains like fish tail(virgin peak), Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Nigiri, and the entire Annapurna range.
- Itinerary Details
- Cost Included/Excluded
- Photo Gallery
Day One: Upon Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport
our airport representative assists you at Tribhuwan International Airport and transfer to hotel and short brief about the trip and overnight at hotel on BB basis
Day Two: Kathmandu to Tikhedunga via Pokhara
early morning our expert trekking guide will assists you at your hotel and transfer to Kathmandu domestic terminal for your 20 min. flight to pokhara and drive to nayapool and around 03 hrs treks to Tikhedunga and overnight at lodge of fullboard basis
Day Three: Tikhedunga to Ghaorepani (06 hrs)
after breakfast trek up to Ghorepani on the way enjoying the spectacular view of rhododendron forest and overnight at lodge on full board basis.
Day Four: Ghorepani to Sikha (04 hrs)
early morning wakeup call and 45 min. walk to poon view point tower enjoy the spectacular view of sunrise and snowcapped mountains and back to hotel and after breakfast trek to Sikha a beautiful village and rest of time leisure activities and overnight at hotel on Full board basis.
Day Five: Sikha to Tatopani (4 hrs)
after breakfast trek Tatopani and transfer to lodge and 20 min. walk to natural hot spring, take holy bath and relaxation with natural flora and fauna at the bank of kaligadaki river and overnight at lodge on full board basis.
Day Six: Tatopani to pokhara via Nayapool (04 hrs)
after breakfast trek down to naya pool through madi river bank and drive to pokhara by local vehicle and rest of time leisure activities and overnight at hotel on BB basis.
Day Seven: pokhara to Kathmandu (06 hrs)
after breakfast transfer to tourist bus park and drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and at evening farewell dinner at typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural show and overnight at hotel on BB basis
Day Eight; Final departure
our tour guide will assists you at your hotel and transfer to Tribhuwan International airport for your final departure.
- All pick up and drop services
- TIMS and conservation fees
- Expert trekking guide
- All meals during trekking
- KTM-PKR airfare
- PKR-KTM tourist bus Ticket
- Luxurious accommodation at Kathmandu and pokhara on BB basis
- Porter can carry max 25 kg
- Insurance of guide and porter
- Personnel expenses
- Unforeseen events due to nature
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu and pokhara
- Hot water/ battery charge/ heater charge during trekking
You may also like
- The Annapurna region is one of the fascinating lands of biodiversity and it is the largest protected area of Nepal known as the Annapurna Conversation Area (ACA). The unique biodiversity, the scenic grandeur in combination with the multi-cultural and multi…Read More
- Langtang valley is one of the famous trekking sites in Nepal after Annapurna region and Everest region, the preserved area offers a wide variety of Himalayan scenic beauty and one can encounter with the close view of verities of landscape, natural flora and…Read More
- The national trust for nature conservation (NTNC) and the Annapurna conservation area project (ACAP) jointly introduce to explore the rich gurung culuture, tradition and life style with the unique blending of beautiful landscape in between two beautiful…Read More
- Tamangs are one of the largest ethnic group of Nepal mostly found in central region of Nepal mainly follows Tibetan Buddhism and rich in their own tradition and culture and this tour is designed to know the inner culture, tradition, norms and values of…Read More
- The Ghorepani circuit Trek is the fascinating land with the unique biodiversity, the scenic grandeur in combination with the multi-cultural and multi ethnic diversity make it the world’s popular Trekking destinations where Ghandruk is popular for its…Read More
- Beyond the paradise Everest Base Camp has been a popular destination for trekkers and expedition lovers before the very first expeditions to the Nepalese side of Everest in the 1953 by Tenzing Norge Sherpa and Edmund Hilary. Standing at 8,850metres its…Read More
Our Top Offers
Buddhist Pilgrimage TourLord Buddha was born in the western Nepal. This is the place belongs… Read More
Hindu pilgrimage ToursHindu pilgrimage package tour is a perfect Tours package to be spent in… Read More
Kathmandu Valley TourNepal is steeped in numerous legends, myths and folklore that are entwined… Read More