GURUNG HERITAGE TRAIL
About The Trip
The national trust for nature conservation (NTNC) and the Annapurna conservation area project (ACAP) jointly introduce to explore the rich gurung culuture, tradition and life style with the unique blending of beautiful landscape in between two beautiful river Marsyandi in the east and Madi river in the south and west. Within the boundary of two beautiful rivers, the area comprises other small river valleys like Khudi river valley, Midim river valley and Rudi river valley which have a number of side tributaries. The terrain is mild steep and bisected vertically at several places. At the extreme north, the Lamjung Himal bisects the landscape into Lamjung district at south and Manang district at north. The rich biodiversity, the panoramic mountain view at the north and historic palace, forts, remnants of late Ghale King and the rich culture and tradition of Gurungs have made the GHT as highly potential cultural tourism product. The tour is the mixture of beautiful gurung village like Ghalegaun, Bhujung, Pashgaun, of lamjung district and pakhrikot and thumsikhot of kaski district and this tour is specially designed for travelers like researcher, students, backpackers who love to explore the village with traditional life style.
- Itinerary Details
- Cost Included/Excluded
- Photo Gallery
Day one: Upon arrival at Tribhuwan International airport
our office representative assists you at TIA and transfer to hotel and brief about the tour and rest of time leisure activities and overnight at Hotel on BB basis.
Day Two: Kathmandu to Besisahar (06 hrs drive)
early morning our trekking guide will assists you at your hotel and transfer to ganabu bus park and drive to besisahar one of the main entrance of famous Annapurna trekking and overnight at lodge on full board basis.
Day Three: Besisahar to Ghalegaun (03 hrs)
After breakfast around 3 hrs drive to SAARC No.1 village tourism destination and attend welcome program organaized by mother’s group of Ghalegaun and sightseeing of the surroundings and overnight at community based selected houses on full board basis.
Day Four: Ghalegaun to Bhujung (03 hrs)
Early morning wakeup call and 5 min walk to view point tower and view of sunrise and snowcapped mountains and baack to village and sightseeing of gurung museum and after lunch around 3 hrs trek to Bhujung village which is known as village of wild bee honey hunters and known as one village on VDC and on the way sightseeing of historical uttarkanya temple, community based tea garden of ghalegaun and Bhujung village and overnight at lodge or community based selected houses on full board basis.
Day Five: Bhujung to Pashgaun (5 hrs)
After breakfast trek to pashgaun another gurung village which is still untouched by modernity and overnight at community based selected houses on full board basis.
Day six: Pashguan to Pakrikhot (05 hrs)
after breakfast sightseeing of the village and after lunch trek to pakrikhot on the way view of snowcapped mountains and historical forts and village and overnight at community based selected houses.
Day Seven: pakhrikot to pokhara (03 hrs)
after breakfast hike to thumsikhot and take a drive to pokhara and transfer to hotel and rest of time leisure activities and overnight at hotel on BB basis.
Day Eight: pokhara to Kathmandu (05 hrs)
after breakfast and transfer to tourist bus park and around 06 hrs drive to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and at evening farewell dinner at typical nepali restaurant with cultural show and overnight at hotel on BB basis.
Day Nine: Final Departure
our representative assists you at your hotel and transfer to Tribhuwan International Airport for the final departure.
- All pick up and drops at Kathmandu by luxurious car
- Meals on full board basis during trekking to GHT
- Expert trekking guide of your own tongue
- Local guide at every village
- Luxurious accommodation at Kathmandu and pokhara on BB basis
- TIMS and Conservation Fee
- KTM-BESISAHAR Haice or local bus Ticket
- Besisahar- Ghalegaun local jeep ticket
- Thumsikhot to pokhara local bus or jeep ticket
- Pokhara to Kathmandu Tourist Bus ticket
- Personnel expenses
- Unforeseen events due to nature
- Travel insurance
- Meals at pokhara and Kathmandu
You may also like
- The Annapurna region is one of the fascinating lands of biodiversity and it is the largest protected area of Nepal known as the Annapurna Conversation Area (ACA). The unique biodiversity, the scenic grandeur in combination with the multi-cultural and multi…Read More
- Langtang valley is one of the famous trekking sites in Nepal after Annapurna region and Everest region, the preserved area offers a wide variety of Himalayan scenic beauty and one can encounter with the close view of verities of landscape, natural flora and…Read More
- Hot spring Tatopnai trekking offers one of the picturesque view of mountains which lies in Annapurna conservation area one of the gate way of popular destination named Annapurna circuit with the settlement of ethnic communities like Gurungs, Puns, Magars…Read More
- Tamangs are one of the largest ethnic group of Nepal mostly found in central region of Nepal mainly follows Tibetan Buddhism and rich in their own tradition and culture and this tour is designed to know the inner culture, tradition, norms and values of…Read More
- The Ghorepani circuit Trek is the fascinating land with the unique biodiversity, the scenic grandeur in combination with the multi-cultural and multi ethnic diversity make it the world’s popular Trekking destinations where Ghandruk is popular for its…Read More
- Beyond the paradise Everest Base Camp has been a popular destination for trekkers and expedition lovers before the very first expeditions to the Nepalese side of Everest in the 1953 by Tenzing Norge Sherpa and Edmund Hilary. Standing at 8,850metres its…Read More
Our Top Offers
Buddhist Pilgrimage TourLord Buddha was born in the western Nepal. This is the place belongs… Read More
Hindu pilgrimage ToursHindu pilgrimage package tour is a perfect Tours package to be spent in… Read More
Kathmandu Valley TourNepal is steeped in numerous legends, myths and folklore that are entwined… Read More